"DOUBLE ROTI" MY PROFESSIONAL CHEF JOURNEY ! FROM ACCIDENTAL COOK TO SUCCESSFUL BLOGGER !

I'm a Commerce graduate from Pune , Maharashtra , India. Belongs to typical cultured middle class family . I'm a professional Chef , Training Manager, Coach & Consultant in the field of houspitality management services since last 24 years.   .
Besides having a copyright diploma in " Collinery Craftsman Course" in applied nutrition and catering technology , I have started my career as professional Chef in a very small town restaurant in Solapur Maharashtra. Before entering into my professional career my Dad was a mentor to me , After completing my graduation and a diploma in Applied nutritions in catering technology, I have plaged my request to start my won restaurant, Dad Said " Business is not just putting your investment, but also have a detailed knowledge to sustained the same " it was a shear bouncer for me to understand the what he said ? He has advised me to work as an employee gain a professional knowledge and experience letter you can think of a business. I have accepted the challenge , There are several opportunities available in this field, but it's up to you to select one of them , I was very precise to look forward for the prospective opportunity. One of our family friends advised me to start with a home town City in Solapur Maharashtra. My Dad said you should stay away from the home to understand the Concept of " DOUBLE ROTI" it means it will let you learn how you can even your " Bread and Butter"  it was a pleasure to meet most respected woner of the restaurant. Not only he has developed my professional skills and abilities but also taught me a lot beyond the scope of work . So often we say coustemers are like a " GOD" , In traditional definition in the hotel industry it is said " Atithi Devo Bhav" it means Coustemer is a God ! But how else can diffine the same ? So often we visit restaurant how many of those know the meaning of " TIPS" ?  I believe there is a no institution available in entire hotel industry who have teach me the correct answer of the above questions. What I'm trying to say is have you been qualified enough to diliver the correct answer ? But I'm proud to be have a compelling knowledge of what is the correct answer is? In houspitality services there is no word exists like a coustemers ? Why ? Answer is " when open or run a restaurant , accidentally or knowingly we invite people to visit our restaurant ! So who they are ? The answer is " They are Guests" So it's our duty to first receive your esteemed Guests great them and then treat them. If they like your houspitality management services they offer you a token amount of money which is called " Tips" which sounds great but it is for your T- Table , I - impression of P - Poliet , S- Services. That's Means Tips - Table impression of Poliet Services.                                               I don't think who many of you will agree to the terms and contradictory . which is out of the text book. I have carried out thouse basics of the hospitality industry. And coming out with a new conceptional online live kitchen operations system based on the traditional methods and techniques in the Indian food cussing. With the over harmed situations like Corona viruse outbreak through out the world. I thought it is a right opportunity to share my professional experience and knowledge in this field with my esteemed universal group of audience. Let me tell you frankly I'm a very open minded person who believes Sharing a professional knowledge with your audience is not loosing your skills but more you share the more you grow , And all of the above what he taught me " Running A Restaurant " is not for earning money or profit but it is for Stick to your fundamentals of basics and move on The Money will follow you ! The four features of the hospitality industry are 1) Identical Location 2) Creative Ambiance 3) Qualitative Services on all Dimensions like Food Quality , Prompt and Poliet Services , Neatness and cleanlyness 4 ) everything you offer be confident enough it is ultimate . It's a all time most precious and pressure situation to Sustained a Business. You can follow my previous Blog Post " Tips for making your days special and memorable through Distance learning in covid - 19 or you can subscribe to following link https://www.scientificanimations.com or letest https://www.ninetendo.com and https://www.example.com/home                 I believe blog is a type of website which focusses mainly on wrriten content also known as blog post.  Bloggers often works from a personal perspective that allows them to connect directly with their readers. it is critical for the blogger to know who your audience is ? 1 ) Keewords tool.io is a free tool 2) Twitter advavance search 3 ) Qora 4 ) Semrush 5 ) write compelling Headings and subheadings and shorter paragraph.6 ) bullet points 7 ) add images The human brain processes visual content lot faster than the text based Content. 8 ) optimize for SEO 9 ) Clear call of action these are the niene tips to start your journey to successful Blogger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPOTANCE OF "MENU PLANING AND COMMERCIAL KITCHEN DESIGNING" IN YOUR FOOD BUSINESS ? ( RESTAURANT/HOTEL/RESORT/CATERING SERVICES)

HOW CORONA PANDEMIC SITUATION HAS AFFECTED THE ENTIRE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY? THE SITUATION THAT DEMANDS THE ULTIMATE SOLUTIONS !

HOW TO SET UP COMMERCIAL KITCHEN DESIGNING & EQUIPMENTS ? BEST COMMERCIAL KITCHEN DESIGNERS, EQUIPMENT & EXHAUST DUCT MANUFACTURERS IN MAHARASHTRA.