THE PROCESS OF BRANDING YOURSELF ON SOCIAL MEDIA ? IN 2020

After completing my graduation and doing a professional diploma in Applied nutritions and catering technology from the recognised institution, I have started my career as a professional " Chef" in a small town restaurant in Solapur Maharashtra. The decision has led by my father and that was the turning point of my whole carrier , Besically I was a very good cricket player , I have played plenty of good cricket while representing inter College tournaments as well as on the recognised club tournaments. 
It was an unfortunate road accident has happened during that period and injury caused to my working hand . That was the tough time for me while selecting a right path to redirecting myself to move forward in my career . This insidence happened before my graduation . Our family doctor who has advised my parents , that I'm not fit enough to play any games in feature. Because the dislocation of right hand was very serious . During that recovery period I have spent most of the time with my mother while helping her in the kitchen activities. I have learnt some basic techniques of cooking , and actually that was the foundation of my professional career , all credit goes to my parents and the owner of the restaurant how has supported me to give me an identity to unknown face in this new gener of houspitality management industry . Today people know me as " Chef Abhiraj" . 
During this carrier I have worked on the different positions like , Chef , Chef in charge" "CDP" Chef de party , Kitchen executive, Kitchen Manager  and as Catering Manager too ! It has taken more than a two and half decades to learn every aspects of the given positions . As on date besides the fact being proffesional Chef, I'm working as Training Manager, Coach and Consultant in hospitality management services. I'm a part time lecturer in the Speed foundation institute in Pune. For the candidates who are interested to build their won catering or hotel business. It is a class room training course (HEDP) Hotel Entrepreneur Development Program. Whatever I have did so far as being a offline Consultant . When I realised candidates are responding and pressing my lecture notes in their respective field , actually where many of them have advised to become online Consultant. I was little worried how should I start from the scratch to become online Consultant. When I actually search on Google network account the source of learning digital marketing skills. There are plenty of online institutions available on internet some them are charging very high registration charges and some of them are providing the same on Very nominal fees. 
At last I have came to a conclusion that becoming a online Consultant is a very critical task , I will have to relia on the self studies. By knowing the fact I have completed my fundamental course in digital marketing . Which is available free on Google online education. Then I have moved step by step to acquire knowledge of learning digital marketing skills.
NAME : Abhiraj Waghmare
MOBILE NO : 8830798050
EMAIL ADDRESS : waghmareabhiraj23@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPOTANCE OF "MENU PLANING AND COMMERCIAL KITCHEN DESIGNING" IN YOUR FOOD BUSINESS ? ( RESTAURANT/HOTEL/RESORT/CATERING SERVICES)

". Today's Special" How to write SEO friendly blog post to stand out in Google Ranking ?

HOW CORONA PANDEMIC SITUATION HAS AFFECTED THE ENTIRE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY? THE SITUATION THAT DEMANDS THE ULTIMATE SOLUTIONS !